sábado, julho 24, 2010

Emanuelle Jameson by Jinx Jiersen

Hi,
Do you already ask to you how your avatar look like as RL person?
Emanuelle Jameson did this question and Jinx Jiersen helps her.


I know how look like Emanuelle Jameson, she is my friend and I can tell you that this is very similar her.
Do you very this curiously to know how you avatar look like as RL?

Emanuelle wrote in her blog: Ever think, what would Emanuelle Jameson look like as a RL person? Now you don't have to wonder. The great SL artist Jinx Jiersen did a 3D portrait of me. Hopefully he can take my shape and put me in all kinds of wonderful positions.

And you ... Do you have?

Kisses
Miss Balogh

Um comentário:

  1. Thank you for the lovely comments Miss Priscila. You are amazing and I think your blog is so wonderful.

    ResponderExcluir

© Miss Balogh - Adm. Design Toxx News

Login