segunda-feira, março 22, 2010

Fans of Older Men


Hi girls,
Today I will write for all girls who loves a older man.


The best brief description is "In adoration of the relationship between a seasoned male and young woman". I was very curious and I went to the street to find someone who loves seasoned male.


I found Emilia Skinstad, who said "I like older men. I like younger men too and men my age. Age and youth both bring something good but different to the experience. I enjoy them all."

After this I wend to seach about communities wiht this description. You can be suprise, but I didnt suprise when I found so many stuff about this.

I would like to detach the community that I found in Inferno's Page.

Fans of Older Men: For those who have put in the roadwork to earn the title " SENIOR "and those who love men of experience. Bear in mind that not all old men are " dirty " though a good number of dirty minds get that way quicker!

Let´s enjoy some hot pictures of the owner of the group "Fans of Older Men", starring Lord Breuilly and Paris Pink.




Kisses
Miss Balogh

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

© Miss Balogh - Adm. Design Toxx News

Login