sexta-feira, fevereiro 19, 2010

To Be Loyal or Unloyal, Thats The Question


.:: TO BE LOYAL OR UNLOYAL, THATS THE QUESTION ::.
by Priscila Balogh
Posted in Slut Mag Inc.

At afternoon tea, two friends are talking about their days.
- How am I doing? I'm fine! I paid the rent today and went to the mall.
- Am I going out? Yes dear, when my boyfriend is not busy we go to some parties and have a good time.
- Oh my! Do you think your boyfriend is cheating on you?
- Why?


There are many answers to this question.
But does this influence something?
Such questioning can lead us to this reason: TO BE LOYAL OR UNLOYAL?
There isn´t Shakespeare matter , but it could be. After all, it only takes one excuse "I'm in an important meeting, I talk to you late" or "im busy, let you message here and when i back I aswer," the universe of possibilities launched to infinate. Being able to move in several ways, including the same that we suspect.


Perhaps he or she may be really busy with something important or busy with something else, or with what you are thinking.
(laughs)
But Is this really matter?

There are people of all kinds. But during my almost three years of Second Life I have been led to believe that being betrayed or not is a matter of opportunity of the partner.
That person, that we love so much or trust, may have a lover and we never´d suspect.
Because the possibility of treachery around us constantly.
I believe when arrive the time to be betrayed, we simply will be.
And it is a simulation, we can fall in the drama "that failed miserably to provide" or "oh my friend, my husband has anoter woman.


I also believe that many who give importance to this, is because they are waiting for the leaves to enjoy all that the SL allows us to do.
So be faithful, be true to your essence.
Kisses
Miss Balogh

FEATURES
THE PICS WAS DRAWING FROM:
- MR BONNETO
- LUZIA VOON

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

© Miss Balogh - Adm. Design Toxx News

Login